Thursday, August 20, 2009

Which cigars impressed retailor at IPCPR

I asked 3 retailors which cigars impressed at IPCPR.

---Dan@NHC

Ernesto Perez-Carrillo is starting another company called EPC.
He has a debut coming in November that I'll get and a full line starting next spring.
The debut will be a box of 10 Edicion Inaugural 2009, which is different from what will eventually be the EPC line.

And I smoked the new Viaje 50/50. Two blends in one cigar. Changes in the middle.
That sold me on the lines, so I'm bring the 3 lines in for line samplers. Hopefully in Sept.

Nosotros, obviously. Really liked that. Probably won't see them until October though.

Monsters in October and Tubos in late November probably.

The new My Father Le Bijou was outstanding. Hopefully, they'll be here in Sept as well.


---Mike@Leaf&Ale
Cain
Nosotros
Padilla Dominus
Murcielago
Cubao Maduro
Los Blancos
Rocky Patel


---Kevin@Silocigars
Cuba Aliados Miami blend ( rolled in Miami)
Viaje Fifty/Fifty
Pepin My Father 1922
EP Carrillo ( Ernesto Perez new cigar)
Dions new Nosotros
El Titan Redemption Maduro
Casa Magna Oscuro


----My Wish List
Cain (ordered habano 550)
Viaje 50/50
Nosotros
Murcielago
Cubao Maduro
My Father Le Bijou
All Tatuaje
EPC

No comments:

Post a Comment